Thursday, June 29, 2017

Elite FBI Agent Indicted For Murder

ELITE FBI AGENT INDICTED FOR

(2561) Elite FBI Agent Indicted For Murder - TEKEL - YouTube

You read that right

The FBI Agent who openly murdered Lavoy Finicun in Oregon and was later given a medal for the Open Murder has been indicted for 1st Degree Murder.

These First Degree Murderers that disruptend the Ranch in Oregon are now being investigated and brought to court for harassment, Assault, Battery and 1st degree murder.

The contracts that the Big H sold to Russia concerning US Uranium Mining Rights and Neodyn Metal Mining Rights are being rescinded ands the Big H organization is being torn down by the roots.

Those involved in these treasonous acts are now being brought to justice wherever they are - starting with the FBI agent that openly murdered Lavoy.

It has only just begun - TEKEL.

Those Elites that do as GOD directs will live, those that do not will die.
==========

In other News:

1 Congress will only work 147 days next year - it’s on the Congressional Schedule.

They are being given this vacation to allow President Trump to not clean house of the Traitors but also to re-industrialize America and make this nation Great again.

2)  Walmart will no longer use Trucking Lines that ship for Amazon.

Since Walmart and Amazon were both funded and built  by the CIA this is pretty bizarre.

3) Google was warned by GOD if the screw with my profits GOD will screw with their’s

Google has led You Tube to steal ad dollars form all You Tubers - costing me well over $120,000 per month --- but they think GOD is a myth.

Yesterday the EU fined Google $2.7 Billion Dollars.

Expect these fines to grow as long as Google ignore the Living GOD.

Their fate is in their own hands and the hands of their stock holders.

Please pray that they are mentally able to make the connection.

4) Resveratrol could be effective in fighting Cancer.
5) Good Read: In the 1950’s the CIA sprayed an entire town in France with LSD for no reason and here are the results:
It got in the water, it got in the food, it got in the houses and:
The entire town went insane.
==========
Savings Tip Of The Day
What to bring to the hospital:
1) Cinnamon
2) Sea Weed
==========
Please pray for healing in this town in France and that President Trump is safe and casts off the shackles of the European Bankers.
Pray also that when the Budget Cuts hit in October your family is safe from those cuts.
==========

The News You Need

The Wall Of Truth

Dr William B. Mount

BREAKING: FBI Agent Indicted for Lying About the Killing of Lavoy Finicum

One Of The Main Reasons Congress Is Getting So Little Done Is Because They Will Have 218 Days Off In 2017 – InvestmentWatch

It Begins: WalMart Warns Truckers It Will No Longer Work With Them If They Move Goods For Amazon | Zero Hedge

Google Slapped With $2.7 Billion EU Fine Over Search Results - WSJ

Resveratrol compound in grapes found to kill cancer stem cells – NaturalNews.com

In The 1950s The CIA Sprayed A French Town With LSD, Here's What Happened

It Begins: WalMart Warns Truckers It Will No Longer Work With Them If They Move Goods For Amazon | Zero Hedge










7 comments:

  1. Hey Guys i am so excited am a Complete woman Again, I Was Infected With Herpes virus since 3 Years now I am devastated and am finding it hard to cope i was emotionally down I Have Been Seriously Praying To God And Searching For Cure.So as I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Obasi can help cure any type of virus like Herpes, Hiv/Aids cancer and Asthma…e.t.c And I Contacted Him, He Sent Me A Medicine And Directed Me On How I Will Take The Medicine For 7 Days, I Did So And Went For A Test And My Result Came Out As Negative. I Am So Happy, I Shared Tears Of Happiness And I Have Taken It Upon My Self To Always Testify About How God Used Dr.Obasi To Solve My Problem. I Am A Clean woman Now, Without Any Virus If You Are Infected With Any Disease Like HIV AIDS, CANCER ,HERPES Or Any Other Disease You Can Also Be Happy Like Me By Contacting Dr Obasi Through His Email obasispelltemple@gmail.com or obasispelltemple@outlook.com you can also call him on his tell +2348145643630 thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband has abandon me and the kids for the the past 8months now, and refuse to come back because he was hold on by a woman whom he just met, for that, my self and the kids has been suffering and it has been heel of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure that my family come together as it use to, then I went online there I saw so many good talk about this spell caster whose email is ihundespelltemple@gmail.com so I had to contact him and explain my problem to him and in just 3days as he has promised, my husband came home and his behavior was back to the man i got married to. I cant thank the spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me,once again his email is ihundespelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to dr.ezomo for his good work I never believe that HIV has cure, I was HIV positive over 3 year now before I came across a comment about how
    dr.ezomo cure HIV and herpes disease but when I saw it i have it in mind
    that he cant cure HIV I just decided to give it a try I contact him that
    night luckily to me he replied me, but I dont believe him I thought it was
    a scam but I still hold on to see the work of Dr ezomo if he is saying the
    truth he ask for some details about me i gave him all he needed and I
    waited to see his reply to my problem after all, he told me to go for check
    up and I went for HIV test I cant believe I was negative,am so happy and
    grateful to God for using Dr ezomo to cure me, that is the reason why i
    decided to write this wonderful testimony of our i was cured, i recommend
    Dr ezomo to you all around the world,contact him on his Email dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number+2349069171173
    dr.ezomo for helping me at this young age if you need help contact,
    He can also cure so many sickness
    {1}HIV And AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4} Blood Cancer
    {5} HPV
    {6} ALS
    {7} Hepatitis
    {8}Love Spell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to dr.ezomo for his good work I never believe that HIV has cure, I was HIV positive over 3 year now before I came across a comment about how
    dr.ezomo cure HIV and herpes disease but when I saw it i have it in mind
    that he cant cure HIV I just decided to give it a try I contact him that
    night luckily to me he replied me, but I dont believe him I thought it was
    a scam but I still hold on to see the work of Dr ezomo if he is saying the
    truth he ask for some details about me i gave him all he needed and I
    waited to see his reply to my problem after all, he told me to go for check
    up and I went for HIV test I cant believe I was negative,am so happy and
    grateful to God for using Dr ezomo to cure me, that is the reason why i
    decided to write this wonderful testimony of our i was cured, i recommend
    Dr ezomo to you all around the world,contact him on his Email dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number+2349069171173
    dr.ezomo for helping me at this young age if you need help contact,
    He can also cure so many sickness
    {1}HIV And AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4} Blood Cancer
    {5} HPV
    {6} ALS
    {7} Hepatitis
    {8}Love Spell

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREETINGS everyone out there.. my name is (Robert Lora) I am from CANADA i will never forget the help Dr Ogudugu render to me in my marital life. I have been married for 8 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly. After 6 years of our marriage my husband suddenly change he was having an affair with a lady outside our marriage, my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my husband and my marriage too. i was searching for help in the internet, i saw many people sharing testimony on how Dr Ogudugu help them out with their marital problems so i contacted the email of Dr Ogudugu i told him my problem and i was told to be calm that i have come to the right place were i can get back my husband within the next 48hours, to my greatest surprise my husband came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him, that he will never cheat on me again, i quickly ask him up that i have forgiven him. Friends your case is not too hard why don't you give Dr Ogudugu a chance, because i know they will help you to fix your relationship with your Ex Partner. Dr Ogudugu his the best spell caster around to solve any problem for you.
    {1} HIV/AIDS
    {2CANCER
    {3}HERPES
    {4}DIABETES
    (5}HERPERTITIS B

    Email: GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM
    Call/WhatsApp:+27663492930

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to share a testimony of how Dr LATIFAH herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr.latifah herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. can contact maamtifah@gmail.com or call or what-apps him through +27785167256. . .he also specialize on the following things

    BREAST ENLARGEMENT
    BREAST LIFT & REDUCTION
    PENILE/PENIS ENLARGEMENT
    GENERAL BODY SLIMMING
    HIPS & THIGH REDUCTION
    REGAIN VIRGINITY BACK
    Thanks for the Enlarging my penis sir, you indeed save my marriage...I am really grateful sir,

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE SPELLS THAT WORKS I am sharing this testimony to partners suffering in their relationships because there is an enduring solution. My husband left me and our 2 kids for another woman for 3 years. I tried to be strong just for my kids but I could not control the pains that torment my heart. I was hurt and confused. I needed a help, so i did a research on the internet and came across a site where I saw that Dr. latifah a spell caster, can help get lovers back. I contacted him and he did a special prayer and spells for me. To my surprises, after some days, my husband came back home. That was how we reunited again and there was a lot of love, joy and peace in the family. You can as well contact Drmaam , a powerful spell-caster for solutions on her contact maamtifah@gmail .com or directly on Whats App: +27605775963

    ReplyDelete