Thursday, May 5, 2016

Obama: Our Republic Is About To Die And FU Press Core

Obama States The Republic Will Die, And F U Press Core

Video:Obama: It's The End Of The Republic And F U Press Core - YouTube

In President Obama’s last White House Correspondence Dinner President Obama #4 - (Little white hair, 2 warts on the left side of his face) states 47 seconds into the speech:

1) “It is an honor to be here at my last, and perhaps the last, white house correspondence dinner.”

2) The end of the Republic has never looked so good.”

3) “I know I was a little late but I was running on CPT time”

(CPT -  Colored People’sTime)

4) Jokes White People Should Not Make - it’s a tip for you Jeff (Jeff is white).

5) 9:50: The last time I was this high I was trying to decide my major.

6) 16:30: Bernie Sanders, the Bright New Face of the Democratic Party - I am hurt though Bernie that you have been distancing yourself from me Bernie - I Mean - that’s just not something you do to your “Comrad”

7) Free Press is essential to our Democracy - Naa - I’m just kidding

8) Praying that Cleveland makes it through July

Apparently Cleveland defaulted on it’s loans 3 decades ago and Governor John Kasich cannot pay Cleveland’s Bills

9) At 26 Minutes it shows Obama turns into a Demon

10) At the end President Obama #4 flips off the Press Core by putting his 2 fingers to his mouth
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When the President tells you that you are about to die, turns into a demon, and then flips you the bird what more can you say?

That’s pretty direct language, don’t you think?

This Obama 4 clone has a Black Aura but he is waking up he sees his end in sight and the need for these doubles to go away…

Pray that those trying to destroy America are immobilized immediately and for life

The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount

President Obama Speaks at the White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner - YouTube

President Obama at White House Correspondents' Dinner 2016 FULL SPEECH - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment